Sunday 16 November 2014

I MISS YOU..

I MISS YOU..

(This is my first post dedicated to my Grandpa)  

(In memory of my Grandpa..) 



I miss the first day..you held me in your arms..
With a view so patient and calm..
Two Years have passed in a blink of an eye..
I have no option other than to cry..
I miss the phone calls you made to me each day..
And wished me 'Good Evening' having a voice so happy & gay!
No talks..
No laughs..
No more kisses & hugs..
No smiles..
Now I realize..you have gone far away for miles..
I know..you wished to stay with me and never go..
But it has happened with the time flow..
In my life you made more than a quarter part..
But see..today you've completely depart!
I feel so helpless..I feel so impatient..
You are not there..with whom will I talk??
Put hand in hand & miles will I walk??
I'll miss you..
Till my last breath & will never be able to forget you..
Hope you have a good start, completely fresh & new!
I miss you..I love you.. :'(
I'll always be thankful to you Dadabhai..
Source: Google Images




8 comments:

  1. Very touching!! Wanna read from the happy part of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb.. Indeed heartwarming!! Stupendous work Sheersa Manna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely words for a dearly beloved grandfather. This is how I miss my mother even after 12 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people stay in heart forever!:')

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and I understand your emotions personally. I called my grandfather "papa"..we went everywhere together. I, too, wrote a poem for him. I will post it today so that you can read it...if you like.
    Sheersa, you have a lovly blog and I will be happy to follow you~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure. It will be a pleasure. I'm looking forward to read your poem! Thanks.
      -SM

      Delete